Saturday, July 08, 2006

no subject

Je suis tres fatiguee, il y a une house fly enorme dans ma chambre, et je ne sais pas pourquoi j'ecris en francais.

Anyway.

Lots of interesting and bizarre stories from work (especially from my training day yesterday) and its only been two days. I don't particularly feel like recounting everything on the blog. I already feel like enough of a tool.
So yeah. Beginning next week, I think I'll be working on the street team, because the hours I have now are just not working out, although the crews are smaller and then people I work with are - for the most part - great. So...if that works out, in four days time I will be sitting (more likely passed out) on the Great Lawn listening to Tchaikovsky's Violin Concerto.
Normally, I'd organize an elaborate picnic or something, but at the moment I barely have the energy to move from my desk to the bed (which is approximately 3 feet away), so if anyone wants to come, just show up and bring a blanket or something. I think the concert's at 8. On Wednesday. Get there early if you want a decent spot.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home