Wednesday, September 20, 2006

zee french

I don't really have time to do a real update, so here's Paris on speed:

+ Tried escargot - not bad, basically just a lot of butter and garlic
+ Living in a cute converted convent with a nice family and a tres adorable cat.
- Since the house is extremely old, it's no surprise that there are mice. This morning I went into the kitchen to find that one had eaten a chunk of my baguette.
+ Walking down the street with a fresh, warm baguette in hand
- Somewhat disappointing coffee as of yet.
+ Paris metro = soooo much better than New York
- Still, find myself missing New York...even the griminess of it.
+ So glad I brought Arrested Development and Sex and the City with me; have watched both sets of DVDs to death, and have asked my brother to send me more.
+ The Eiffel Tower aint so bad at night.

Okay, will update again when I have time, and access to Interet. For now, I'm off to a wine and cheese tasting. Ooh la la.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home