Saturday, June 03, 2006

stuck between my shadow and me

+ Phoenix's new album, "It's Never Been Like That"
+ Jamie Lidell's new album, "Multiply"
+ Looking forward to Pirates 2, Clerks 2, Cars, Marie Antoinette
+ I finished a new piece, "Playground". It was originally written as a slow, mellow rainy day piece, but I also have a good-time version of it, which is just fun to play.
+ Compiling a list of summer reading, 12 books so far, 2 and a half down. If anyone has any suggestions, by all means let me know.
+++++ Tom Wolfe's "The Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test" - it's mind-blowing. My friend Julia passed me her copy, which is a concept that's really interesting, especially concerning this book for some reason - it's great seeing what someone else has underlined and reacted to in a book, almost like reading/probing their thoughts.

I have a lot more to say about the book, and about the mundane goings-on in my life, but I'm tuckered out right now, so maybe another time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home